-
October 21st, 2003, 03:06 AM
#1
Twizzle
Guest
Awwwww - poor Laura (and poor you too). I know how you feel hun cos I was the same when AJ had to stay in hospital after he'd contracted a virus that left him permanently deaf in one ear. [img]frown.gif[/img] It was just an awful, awful time for him and for us too.
I'm sure that Laura's dental treatment will all be worth it though. Both of my boys wear braces, although Will only wears his at night now. He's having further, more complicated treatment next year. AJ is having a permanent one fitted at the end of the year providing that his 'bite' has widened enough to take it.
*smushes you both* [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks